Google Memorizing English Phrases  
                                                                                   Back to Homepage                                   
       
     I have seen Filipino doctors who appeared in noontime shows in Philippine TV  saying that they are going to donate a big amount of money and do some clinic works,  for free, to some
unfortunate or sick Filipinos. I was happy when I heard them. But I also wished that they stayed longer and donate not only their money and services but also their English. 

     I hope that these kind doctors should also visit schools and teach Grade School pupils English.  They can do this by following how the Americans teach their little children how to speak their own language.

     I think organizing Filipinos, who had stayed for a very